Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Taking the first step

To hold myself accountable for Lotte's training (and our goals), I'm going to post a weekly progress report. Maybe this will also help me at least keep a blog going for once! 

I spent a couple of days skimming through a few of my training books, and coming up with an approach to follow. We officially started today, with two exercises introduced (in separate sessions): Find Heel and Look @ That! Both went well.

I'll be setting my daily goals based on each prior day's successes, and taking things one day at a time. I thought about posting weekly goals, but I don't want to fall into the trap of rushing things to try and meet something that we aren't ready for yet. There's no pressure this time around - like I've been learning in my journey with weight loss, we'll get there when we get there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment